- Products Status: Stock
- Type: Barcode Scanner
- Scan Element Type: CCD
- Colour Depth: 32 Bit
- Interface Type: USB
- Optical Resolution: 300dpi
- Scan Speed: 1D & 2D
- Brand Name: scanlogic
- Model Number: RF3000
- Place of Origin: United States
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||3 working days after your confirment|
- The RF 3000 Generator is an impedance-based feedback system designed to accurately monitor the extent of tissue desiccation, permit continued delivery of RF energy until complete ablation is achieved, accommodate lesion and patient variability, and provide predictable, consistent clinical endpoints.
- The 200W capacity promotes rapid, efficient ablation of large volumes of tissue.
- Pad-Guard® Current Monitoring System promotes proper grounding pad use to reduce the risk of complications.
- Easy-to-read, backlit displays and audible signal allows constant assessment of procedure progress.
- The patented umbrella-shaped array of the LeVeen® Needle Electrode is designed to efficiently deliver high frequency RF energy to targeted tissue.
- 1cm tine spacing of the LeVeen Needle Electrode facilitates the creation of complete, predictable, spherical thermal lesions.
- A range of designs of the LeVeen Needle Electrode allows use in a variety of clinical applications.
Upconversion range: 20-3000 MHz
20-3000 MHz: 10 dB typical
Harmonics (above 500 MHz)
Second: 50 dBc
Third: 60 dBc
Tuning resolution: 1 Hz
100 Hz offset: 95 dBc/Hz typical
1 kHz offset: 105 dBc/Hz typical
10 kHz offset: 115 dBc/Hz typical
100 kHz offset: 120 dBc/Hz typical
Tuning speed: ITAR controlled
IF input impedance: 50 ohms nominal
IF input VSWR: 1.5:1 typical; 2.5:1 max at tuned frequency
IF input level: -20 to +10 dBm
Image rejection: 80 dB (100 dB typical)
IF rejection: 80 dB (90 dB typical)
LO re-radiation: -80 dBm (-90 dB typical)
Internal reference accuracy: ±½ ppm max, 0°C to 50°C operating
External reference frequencies: 10 MHz (other available)
RF output power: +10 dBm to -40 dBm
Digital interface control: CompactPCI bus (VME 2.2) and RS-232, SPI, others available
Form factor: 2-slot 6U CompactPCI
Power consumption: <32W
Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Storage temperature: -55°C to +70°C
Humidity: 95% non-condensing
Shock: Bench handling
Altitude: <10,000 ft (operating)
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|